Fisher's Tire & Service Offers the ProtectionPlus Tire Protection Plan Nationwide Limited Warranty & National Service Limited Warranty Plans on New Tire Sales and Automotive Repair Services for Customers in the Pensacola, Escambia County, FL
- The Tire Protection Plan Road Hazard is valid for 4 years from the date of purchase or the tire(s) is worn to 2/32nds, whichever comes first.
- The administrator (Automotive Business Solutions - ABS) administers the claim when the customer is more than 25 miles from the original selling dealer (within 25 miles the customer returns to the selling dealer.) ABS can be reached at 800-351-8565 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. excluding holidays.
- Tire Replacement: If the tire failure occurs within the first 25% of useable treadwear the tire will be replaced with coverage up to 100% of the original price paid for the tire. If the tire is more than 25% worn it will be pro-rated based on the original selling price (see Exclusions and Limitations in Pamphlet).
- Tire Repair: If the tire is damaged and can be safely repaired, the tire will be repaired per manufacturer's guidelines at any participating facility. The repair will be provided free of charge if performed by the original facility that sold this plan or by another ServiceBAY dealer. If the repair is performed at a non-ServiceBay dealer the customer must pay the service provider and submit a valid receipt to receive reimbursement from ABS.
- Flat Tire Changing Reimbursement: The Flat Tire Changing Assistance benefit includes a transfer to a service provider who will dispatch tire changing help to your customers. This service only covers installing a usable spare tire on the customer's vehicle. This benefit is available 24 hours a day and can be used anywhere, even within the 25 miles radius! (The customer can also choose to deal directly with a service provider of their choice.) The customer must pay the service provider and submit a valid receipt to receive reimbursement (complete instructions are in the Tire Protection folder). This service is valid for 24 months from the time of the plan purchase.
- Treadwear Warranty (Optional): If the tire tread wears out prior to the warranted miles indicated on the pamphlet, the tire will be replaced on a prorated basis.
- Vehicles equipped with TPMS: TPMS equipped vehicles may incur additional costs for tire rotations, flat repairs and tire replacements due to additional labor required for resetting the TPMS sensors. This warranty does not cover subsequent damage to TPMS sensors incurred during a flat tire or tire failure.
This Warranty Covers the Following Types of Repairs and Services:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system
- Engine cooling system including water pump and timing belt
- Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
- Exhaust system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system, including modules and sensors
- Cruise control system
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
Fisher's Tire & Service: Proudly serving the Truck and Auto Nationwide Tire Warranty Service needs of customers in the Pensacola, Escambia County, FL, area for over 25 years.
Areas Served : Milton FL | Molino FL | Pensacola FL | and surrounding areas